My life has changed dramatically since going vegan. Here’s a list of a few things that has happened since. I am certain that most of these things would not have happened if I hadn’t gone vegan.
- Became healthier and made healthier food choices
- Started craving ‘bad foods’ less frequently (really think this has something to do with eating more fruit and caring about what I eat more)
- Realised the power of having less stuff (minimalism)
- Became more appreciative of the things I do have
- Became less likely to buy lots of stuff I don’t need
- Found a form of exercise that I love (cycling)
- Became more period positive (read Sweetening the Pill: or How We Got Hooked on Hormonal Birth Control look online for more info – you won’t regret it)
- Became more productive
- Cut out all pretty much the foods that give me acid reflux
- Higher appreciation of all things natural
I am sure there are many more!
I am wanting to start making my own shampoo and other beauty products next.
Has anything like this happened to you? Any other things I could try out?